Students At Pembury
At Pembury we have a large, busy staff team who welcome support from students
How do I recognise staff and students?
There is a staff photo board of the whole team next to the main office on our main site (Lansdowne Road). In addition, please look at our staff and student photo display on each nursery door (Nursery Class and Under 3s), to see which adults are in nursery that day.
We offer placements to a range of students throughout the year. They all have a staff mentor as well as a college or university tutor. Most of our students are supervised when they are with children. Teaching students are not supervised for part of their teaching placements, but they are well-supported and assessed on the quality of their teaching.
A student mentoring session at Pembury
Students this year are studying:
- CACHE Level 2 and Level 3 Early Years Educator
- CYPW Level 3 Early Years Educator
- QTS teaching degree
- EfASoz VI (ERASMUS programme) Graduate Early Years Educator
Colleges and Universities we are working with this year:
- Middlesex University
- University of East London
- University of London Institute of Education
- Jane Addams School , Berlin
- Barnet and Southgate College
- College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London (CONEL)
- City and Islington College
- Haringey Adult Learning Service (HALS)
Are you a student? Would you like a placement with us?
We can offer short or long term placements:
- In an inclusive early years setting with vibrant, inspiring and innovative practice
- We can offer short or long term placements
- With a committed, caring and supportive staff team
Please ask in the office and they will pass on your enquiry to Petra, Zurine or Angela.